Thursday, February 28, 2013

Korean Drama Challenge #6

6. Your favorite song from a drama OST.
Hmm, this is a hard one. One of the most favorite things I like about Korean dramas is their soundtracks. Almost all of the songs are so beautiful and heartfelt. If I had to pick, I guess I would choose "Love Is Punishment" by K.Will, from "Shining Inheritance." It was one of the first songs I grew to really like from a drama, and even memorize all the lines of. More memorable OSTs would be from "Damo," "Gumiho," and "What Happened In Bali." I seems that I really like the old ones. And let's not forget, "Like That First Day" by Park Yong Ha, from "All In." But the OST that I really loved would be from "Nice Guy." I could not help listening to nonstop for several weeks, it gave me actual goosebumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment