Saturday, February 16, 2013

Decisions, Decisions...

I've spent the last 2 or 3 hours reading things on the Internet, like blogs on Korean dramas and stuff, and just felt overwhelmed with all the things I want to watch and do. I seriously don't know what to do...

I'm sure I'm going to keep watching "Flower Boy Next Door," but I don't know which drama to stick with for the Wednesdays-Thursdays slot. I kind of want to stick with "Level 7 Civil Servant," but "That Winter, The Wind Blows" is kind of intriguing. I think I'm going to watch "Iris 2" with my friend, Maria. Maybe I'll just watch all of them?

Then, there's the ones that I started and are in the middle of. Let's see... "Chungdamdong Alice" is waiting for me to finish, along with "Full House 2," then "Bad Guy," which is pretty interesting, but I don't know why I stopped. Finally, there are the dramas that I want to check out, including "Chuno," which I just watched the first episode of. I really want to check out "Jejoongwon," but for some reason I'm hesitating. I'm just going to go and watch now...

No comments:

Post a Comment