Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hundred Year Inheritance

I thought I wrote about this drama, but I guess not. I'm currently on the 10th episode of this drama, trying to get through it without cringing. I seriously don't know why I'm watching this drama. Sure, the main character's name is Chae Won, played by Eugene, who I like more than most Korean actresses. It's about my favorite food, noodles, but that's about it. The story is pure makjang, although a little less on the drama, I think, for goodness sake. My parents are watching it too, although not with me, since they don't know that I'm watching it. I don't really have anything else to say about the drama, other than that I think Eugene and Lee Jung Jin will make a beautiful couple, although it's taking so long for them to get together! I mean, seriously, when is she going to get divorced and start up that noodle company with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment