Thursday, February 14, 2013

Korean Drama Challenge #1

1. Your favorite drama.
I have a lot of favorite Korean dramas, but if I had to pick one, it'd be "You're Beautiful." Ever since I watched the drama in 2010, I've completely fallen in love with it."You're Beautiful" is just pure genius. After almost three years since I watched it, it remains my favorite drama of all time. It has a re-watch value of about 10 points out of 10, where I think I've watched it again at least three times, the most I've watched any other drama. I wouldn't say that "You're Beautiful" was the best drama I've ever seen, but it is so addicting and just makes a fan girl out of me. I will never forget the Pig Rabbit, or Tae Kyung's "Go Mi Nam." And let's not forget, Jeremy's cute antics. Maybe it's because I'm still young, but it seems like a cheesy, gender-bender drama for teens like "You're Beautiful" will be my favorite Korean drama for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment