Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fashion King

Adding to my recent list of started watching, but dropped/on-hold dramas, is "Fashion King." I somehow got swept with the somewhat fast pacing of the drama, and got really excited. It wasn't until around the seventh episode that I realized that this drama really didn't come together well as a whole. There were several missing parts, mainly due to the writing. The drama just didn't make sense, or lacked any kind of chronology, no matter what kind of genre or concept they were going for. The premise and story was interesting, but it just. Didn't. Fly. Although I might pick it up sometime in the future, as of now, I don't really feel like watching through it, just for the sake of finishing the drama. That's kind of how I feel about "With Yoo Hee," where I didn't really get a sense of direction in that drama, either. I guess I'll just stick to watching only "Nice Guy." Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment