Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Recent Dramas

I have writer's block right now, in the middle of NaNoWriMo. I don't know what to do. I keep on coming up with pretty good ideas, but I don't seem to be able to write about them.

Anyways, I've decided to write a post about dramas that I particularly liked over the past few months. What comes to mind right now is "Ghost," "Reply 1997," and "Nice Guy."

"Ghost" was a thriller mystery, where it was fun watching people trying to put together pieces of a very complicated and interesting puzzle. I really liked the premise and story, and it was pretty fast-paced, although it kind of dragged a little towards the end. I seem to have a preference for mystery dramas, so I want to watch "Sign" and "Vampire Prosecutor."

"Reply 1997" makes me think that I want to watch more of tvN's dramas, like "Queen In Hyun's Man." My current obsession with "Nice Guy" makes me think that I might have a fetish for certain types of melodramas. "Nice Guy" has a good combination of a thrilling plot and premise, some (sadistic) humor, and romance. It's really hard to find a drama like that these days. Here's to hoping that there will be more dramas like that in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment