Monday, November 12, 2012

Dal Ja's Spring

It's been a long time since I've stayed up late to watch a Korean drama. And this time, surprisingly, I'm not so addicted and caught up in it. I think, by now, I've managed to find a way to keep in control of my Korean drama watching. Or I hope I do. I've been searching and searching for the right drama, something to satisfy my rom-com needs, and I've found it. Dal Ja's Spring (달자의 봄).

"Dal Ja's Spring" is about a woman in her early thirties, the classic workingwoman who hasn't been able to date seriously yet. Although she's not your typical cold careerwoman, she doesn't have much dating experience, where she spent most of her twenties focusing on her work. It's basically an "older woman dates a younger man" story, but not totally what you'd expect. It stars Chae Rim, an actress I've never heard of before, and Lee Min Ki. So far, I'm more than satisfied with this drama, after watching the first two episodes. It was just uploaded onto DramaFever, with the series completed. I'm all set for the next few days!

The past few posts was about dramas I wanted to watch and check out, but I think I've finally found the one I've been looking for. During my "search," I was thinking, if I'm going to spend some (a lot) of my time watching dramas, I shouldn't really waste that time. Before, I've been trying to be a perfectionist even in drama watching, like finishing up dramas I started but dropped, and trying to watch through old dramas that I don't really like. From now on, I've decided to completely follow my heart, since this is really a hobby, something I'm doing because I like it. I might as well stop from wasting my time watching things I don't want to.

Right now I'm watching "Nice Guy," with the last two episodes airing this week. I checked out "I Miss You" and "King of Dramas," where I think I'll try to keep up with "I Miss You" if I can. "King of Dramas," while the premise and Kim Myung Min's acting was pretty good, the story and executing really lacked and left a lot to be desired. I can get why it's not doing so hot in the ratings. "I Miss You" is pretty intriguing, and I'm looking forward to the comebacks of Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye in the later episodes. As for "Nice Guy," I can't wait for the drama's finale, and am kind of sad that the drama is ending. I will try to stick to a schedule of two episodes per day for "Dal Ja's Spring," if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment