Sunday, December 30, 2012

Update

So, I've come up with a list of dramas I really want to watch, on my priority list. Other than the ones I've mentioned before that I really need to watch, these are next (in order of priority):
  1. Arang and the Magistrate
  2. Padam Padam
  3. History of the Salaryman
After I finish Queen and Girl, I think I'll tackle "Full House 2" and look at "King of Dramas" in the midst of my "studying," as in, working on my college applications, and also watch some "Running Man" if I feel like it. And maybe, if I get the chance, I'll dabble in one/some of the dramas mentioned above.

I was thinking of watching "Chungdamdong Alice" right now, but I can't seem to find episodes 9 and 10 online. Did it not air this weekend? I'm not sure... Also, I heard that KBS will only air one episode of "School 2013" this week, on Tuesday, so the episodes will be uneven.

No comments:

Post a Comment