Sunday, December 30, 2012

Bridal Mask

I just finished "Bridal Mask" a few days ago, I think it was just yesterday or the day before. Anyway, it was awesome. I completely marathoned through 10 episodes, although not in the same day, because I had to take a break in between. The ending, although really sad in some aspects, was epic, just as people has said. I'm glad I got to finish it before the end of 2012. I was pretty satisfied with the conclusions of the main characters, although somehow I was expecting Mok Dan/Boon Yi to live a happy life with Kang To. I felt bad for Shunji, although I kind of hated him for the most of the latter half of the drama. I thought it was a good resolution, for him to shoot Mok Dan, the woman he loved. It was really sad how he had to kill himself in the end, and I kind of wanted Kang To to cry over him, or feel some guilt after he died, but instead, he just walked out.

Now, all that's left is "Queen In Hyun's Man," which I really want to finish before 2012 ends. I think I'll read the recap for episode 15, then watch episode 16, because I think I'll get bored halfway through 15. I think I'll at least watch "Girl K" before I have to deal with college applications. It's available on Netflix now, haha. Only one more week left till break ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment