Thursday, May 30, 2013

New Plans

You know how things don't always turn out the way you plan? Well, it's happening right now. So long ago, I'd wanted to check out "Nine" and compare the two most recent epidemic dramas (on cable), but I'm stuck on a very different path. Right now, I want to finish "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho," which I started a week ago, and maybe continue with "Syndrome." I still have the second season of "Special Affairs Team TEN" waiting on my list, but I kind of don't feel like watching it right now, and it'll be fairly easy to finish it within a day or two.

Also, some things have been catching my eye lately. I want to watch "Story of a Man," which stars the late Park Yong Ha, someone I've gotten to know more about through my recent obsession with So Ji Sub. Also, with the (very late) appearance of Jae Hee in "Jang Ok Jung," I've become intrigued with this actor, and kind of want to watch "Witch Yoo Hee" and/or "Delightful Girl Choon Hyang" just for him. Then, there's No Min Woo, who looks so different in "Gumiho." Maybe it was the hair, but I didn't really find him attractive in "Full House Take 2," which is the first project I've seen him in. But his role in "Gumiho" as the second male lead, and that normal hairstyle has really made him very hot in my eyes. I'm not sure if his acting is good, but man, I get why he has so many fans despite the fact that he's not really a top star.

Also, I just started rewatching "The Greatest Love" today, for no particular reason. I just suddenly needed a romantic comedy fix. The story has been on my mind throughout the whole day, so my attention has temporarily diverged from "Gumiho." Not sure if I'll feel like picking it back up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment