Monday, March 25, 2013

My Drama Challenge

I'm very lazy and impatient, so I've decided to do whatever I want to with the challenge that I found more than a month ago. I can't seem to get past numbers 7-10, so I'll start with #25. What the heck.

25. Your first Korean drama.
I was just thinking about this yesterday, determining in my mind what was the oldest drama I've ever seen. And, I came to a conclusion. It was "Dangerous Love," or 위험함 사랑. In the year of 2005, when I was ten years old, my parents and I (and sometimes my 7-year-old brother) watched the drama through KBS's website. I don't remember much from the drama, except the very ominous-sounding title. Then, soon after that, we picked up "Golden Apple," or 황금사과, which I almost fully remember, with the whole "경숙아~" and Ji Hyun Woo's "오빠, 화났다." I also remember Kim Ji Hoon's face, and the leading lady's face well. Finally, my third drama was "Pure 19," or 열아홉 순정, which I remember very well. I remember falling in love with Seo Ji Suk, and even having dreams about him, lol. Go Gwang Man is a famous character in my family, where my dad named one of our neighbors this, who has a wife that works and stays at home all day, tending to his family's house. "Pure 19" will remain a very memorable drama from my childhood, where I got to spend some great times with my parents, watching Korean dramas, the ultimate Korean pastime. Ah, the good old times...

No comments:

Post a Comment